Please be aware that by providing your Content to or through the Services, be it via email, posting via Dish.guide, via the services and applications of others, or otherwise, including any of your Content that is transmitted to your Dish.guide account by virtue of RESTU product or service, reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any of your Content, you grant RESTU a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to
- host, use, reproduce, modify, run, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content of yours throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; .
- make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same;
- use the name and/or trademark that you submit in connection with such Content of yours.
You acknowledge that RESTU may choose to provide attribution of your Content at our discretion. You further grant RESTU the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your rights in your Content by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary. You affirm, represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licences, rights (including copyright and other proprietary rights), consents and permissions to publish and otherwise use (and for the RESTU to publish and otherwise use) your Content as authorised under this Agreement. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in your Content, you hereby declare that, to the extent permitted by applicable law,
- you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of your Content by RESTU or their licensees, successors and assigns;
- you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of your Content; and
- you forever release RESTU and their licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert of any such moral rights.
Note that any feedback and other suggestions you provide may be used at any time and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
The Services may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you may post your Content, such as reviews of experiences, messages, materials or other items ("Customer registration area").
If RESTU provides such Customer registration areas on the websites, you are solely responsible for your use of such Customer registration areas and use them at your own risk. RESTU do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any of your Content you provide to the Services or in any Customer registration area. To the extent that RESTU provides any form of private communication channel between Account Holders, you agree that RESTU may monitor the substance of such communications in order to help safeguard our community and the Services. You understand that RESTU do not edit or control the user messages posted to or distributed through the Services, including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such messaging. In particular, RESTU does not edit or control users’ Content that appears on the websites. RESTU nevertheless reserve the right to remove without notice any such messaging or other Content from the Services, where they believe in good faith that such Content breaches this Agreement or otherwise believe the removal is reasonably necessary to safeguard the rights of RESTU and/or other users of the Services. Should you disagree with the removal of your Content from the websites, you may contact RESTU using the customer e-mail service to make your objections. By using any Customer registration area you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Services any Content of yours that:
- Is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing (or advocates harassment of another person), threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national or international law, including, without limitation;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Constitutes mass mailings or “spamming”, “junk mail”, “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including RESTU;
- Is private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, National Insurance numbers and credit card numbers. Note that an individual’s surname (family name) may be posted to our websites, but only where express permission of the identified individual has been secured beforehand;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Include or are intended to facilitate viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Is unrelated to the topic of the Customer registration area (s) in which such Content is posted; or
- In the sole judgment of RESTU (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Customer registration area or any other aspect of the Services, or (d) may expose any of RESTU or their users to any harm or liability of any type.
RESTU take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted, stored, transmitted or uploaded to the Services by you (in the case of your Content) or any third party (in the case of any and all Content more generally), or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is RESTU liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, RESTU is not liable for any statements, representations or any other Content provided by its users (including you as to your Content) in the websites or any other forum. Although RESTU has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Customer registration area, RESTU reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on their behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or otherwise submit to us or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Customer registration areas or other aspects of the Services in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Customer registration areas and/or the Services more generally.